Re: DECStation: Support for PMAZ-AA TC SCSI card?

To: "Houten K.H.C. van (Karel)" <vhouten@kpn.com>
Subject: Re: DECStation: Support for PMAZ-AA TC SCSI card?
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:41:53 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Houten K.H.C. van (Karel) wrote:

> I'm currently experimenting with software raid support on my decstation,
> and it looks fine! But I would love to use more than one SCSI chain
> for my raid disks. My DECStation contains a Turbochannel PMAZ-AA
> SCSI card, which WAS once supported in the driver, but isn't anymore. :-(

 That's basically the same as the /200's onboard SCSI.  If that works, why
wouldn't an additional card (yup, I know the SCSI driver is a mess...)?

 [Looking at the sources...]  The driver seems to have all necessary bits
to support additional HBAs.  What do you mean by "not supported anymore?"
What does it report for PMAZ-AA cards?