DECStation: Support for PMAZ-AA TC SCSI card?

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: DECStation: Support for PMAZ-AA TC SCSI card?
From: "Houten K.H.C. van (Karel)" <vhouten@kpn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:40:08 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com

Hi all,

I'm currently experimenting with software raid support on my decstation,
and it looks fine! But I would love to use more than one SCSI chain
for my raid disks. My DECStation contains a Turbochannel PMAZ-AA
SCSI card, which WAS once supported in the driver, but isn't anymore. :-(

Does anyone knows about patches to get this working again? (Harald, David,
Florian?)

Regards,
Karel.
--