Re: MIPS Atlas board

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: MIPS Atlas board
From: Muthukumar Ratty <muthu5@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 11:09:00 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> Anybody actually still using the MIPS Atlas board?  If so, what kernel
> versions?  I've not had any feedback about the Atlas in many moons, so
> I'm considering to drop support for it for 2.5.  Comment?

Oh no, I am using Atlas board with 2.4 kernel and I know few others also
using it (guess they dont care anymore :( .  If its not a time killer
could you please add it to 2.5 also.

BTW I was running network performance tools and the max I could read from
Atlas board is ~0.3M. Is this a problem with the hardware?

Thanks a lot,
Muthu.