Indigo2 parallel port

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Indigo2 parallel port
From: Vincent <vincent.stehle@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:15:51 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com

 Hello !

I would like to use my indigo2's parallel port for printing under GNU/Linux, but according to some e-mails from the archive (Mar. 2002), the indigo2 parallel port has no existing driver yet.
 So I would like to write one.

Sadly, the only information I have about SGI parallel port hardware is the name of the chip: "PI1". I could not manage to find anything with google :/

I would appreciate it very much if someone could point me to a place with SGI hardware specifications (parallel port asic state machine, registers mapping, etc...)

 Thank you !

--
Vincent