Accessing the serial port

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Accessing the serial port
From: "Shanmmuga Raja" <domca_psg@email.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:10:40 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hello,

I am using a Galileo Board with a RM 7000 MIPS processor. I have connected a
Linux box to the board and set up a Cross-Compiler for Linux-MIPS (gcc). How do
I access the serial port and print a string to the Hyperterminal on a Win NT
machine which is also connected to the board. If someone could reply ASAP,
please. If u can suggest any websites which contain such info. Thanks in
advance.

Domcan
Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup