LTP RPM maintainers wanted

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: LTP RPM maintainers wanted
From: "Robert Williamson" <robbiew@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 10:11:00 -0500
Cc: lindajs@us.ibm.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hi all,

  The Linux Test Project is looking for a volunteer to maintain a MIPS
binary RPM.  All this person would have to do is build the binary RPM, from
the source RPM and spec file supplied each month, and send this back to me.
I would take care of the rest.  The releases are once a month, and that's
it.  The maintainer would not be responsible for any problems that arise
from installing the RPM.  We basically just want to be able to provide the
option of installing a pre-compiled testsuite...if problems arise, the
source is installed as well, so users can always re-compile.

- Robbie

Robert V. Williamson <robbiew@us.ibm.com>
Linux Test Project
IBM Linux Technology Center