Re: PCI Graphics/Video Card for Malta Board?

To: James Simmons <jsimmons@transvirtual.com>
Subject: Re: PCI Graphics/Video Card for Malta Board?
From: Dan Malek <dan@embeddededge.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 21:09:16 -0400
Cc: "Kevin D. Kissell" <kevink@mips.com>, Jun Sun <jsun@mvista.com>, Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org>, "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill@realitydiluted.com>, Linux/MIPS Development <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
James Simmons wrote:

Dan Malek also wrote a driver for MQ200.

I have docs on this chipset. I forgot where I got them. I plan to work on
a driver for that chipset since I have a board with it on it.

I wouldn't spend much time on it since the part is obsolete.  You and
I probably have the only boards with that part :-)  I thought the driver
was public, but if you can't find it I'll send you what I have.

        -- Dan