Re: New platforms

To: James Simmons <jsimmons@transvirtual.com>
Subject: Re: New platforms
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 23:20:21 +0200
Cc: linux-mips <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 12:17:41PM -0700, James Simmons wrote:

> No. I'm talking about having a BK tree to use to sync up to Linus with.
> This way the OSS and SF tree and push into the BK tree and have no issues.

I dont know how others feel which would need to work more with this but
i don't like BK's license (and its advocat Larry 'need to earn money' McVoy).

Forcing people into creating seperate trees due to licensing issues of
the SCCS is not really something we need now.

Flo
                        Heisenberg may have been here.