RE: Executing IRIX binary ?

To: <>
Subject: RE: Executing IRIX binary ?
From: "Robert Rusek" <>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:58:15 -0700
Cc: "'Ralf Baechle'" <>, <>
I have IRIX binary support turned on in the kernel.  I can copy over my
IRIX libs from my old IRIX partition (I just do not know which ones).  I
don't think I have the dynamic loader?  How would I check to see if I
have it?  If not where would I get it?  Sorry about all these newbie
questions it is just that I need to be able to run the IRIX version of
fronpage server extensions since MS does not provide the open source.