Re: Debian on Indy.

To: "James Simmons" <>
Subject: Re: Debian on Indy.
From: "nsauzede" <>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 01:08:13 +0200
Cc: <>
> Okay. Got it to boot. Now it fails with a bunch of SCSI errors. After it
> complained it hanged. Any ideas or do you need th exact SCSI errors?

Just for info : I managed to have the Debian Woody to work fine on my Indy
(kernel is 2.4.13 if I remember well...)

But when I tried to boot some kernel 2.5.?? (can't remember last number -- I
fetched the source from CVS) I cross compiled on an i386 platform, I got the
same problem : bootup crashes at SCSI probing time...

Must be some kind of SCSI code regression or something..

I think I already posted my problem to the list but didn't get reply....

Nicolas Sauzede.