RE: Indy SCSI Errors

To: "'Florian Lohoff'" <flo@rfc822.org>
Subject: RE: Indy SCSI Errors
From: "Robert Rusek" <rrusek@teknuts.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:31:01 -0700
Cc: <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
I am familiar with the error that you are referring to.  I just fixed it
by upgrading to kernel 2.4.17.  The error that I am describing, should I
just ignore it and just do a fsck on my main drive every month?  I have
three drives sda1, sdb1, and sdc1 and it only seems to happened on the
sda1.  My sda2 is the swap drive, would that be affecting my sda1 ?

Thanks,
Rob.