[patch] linux: declance: add module support, miscellanea

To: Ralf Baechle <>, Dave Airlie <>,,
Subject: [patch] linux: declance: add module support, miscellanea
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:02:34 +0200 (MET DST)

 I've made several updates to the declance driver:

1. Module support.  Tested for an I/O ASIC setup (/240).  Changes seem to
work well both as a module and when built-in.

2. Multiple interface support.  While it should work in principle, its
operation is impossible until PMAD-xx support is fixed.

3. Various fixes and clean-ups, including preparations to merge PMAD-xx
changes by Dave.

 Due to a considerable size of the patch I'm not including it here.  It's
available at:
For module support the "system_base" patch is required.  It was sent to
the list and is also available at the above address.

 I'd be pleased to hear from 2100/3100 users if the driver works fine for