Re: RTC question

To: Lanny DeVaney <ldevaney@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: RTC question
From: Jun Sun <jsun@mvista.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:18:07 -0700
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Ralf has not checked in the higher-level RTC driver yet.  You can either
build a kernel from the linux-mips project on sourceforge.net, where the driver
is included, or try to apply the outdated patch from

http://linux.junsun.net/patches/oss.sgi.com/submitted/011110.mips-rtc.011110.1900.patch

It was created on Nov 11, 2001.

Jun