Re: [patch] linux: declance multicast filter fixes

To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
Subject: Re: [patch] linux: declance multicast filter fixes
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:51:22 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Ralf Baechle <ralf@uni-koblenz.de>, <linux-mips@fnet.fr>, <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
> > I've created declance_2_4.c on http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied/mips
> >
> > for the DS5000/200 series of DecStations..
>
>  Thanks for the reference -- I definitely want to look how to merge the
> drivers one day (well, actually the LANCE core should be common to all
> drivers eventually).  There is certainly no point in keeping your code
> separately.  I suppose your driver should work for the PMAD card as well.

well it should work for the PMAD and I've got a version for the VAX that
splits off from my one, the VAX uses a similiar wiring as the DS5000/200,
I've been waiting for the LANCE core to be separated out a lot of people
have talked about it and I hear for 2.5 maybe someone is actually going to
do it ...

Dave

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer