Re: DECStation kernel boot failure

To: Karsten Merker <>
Subject: Re: DECStation kernel boot failure
From: Dave Airlie <>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:31:18 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: <>
> That was the LANCE driver for the 5000/200, which is different from
> the driver for all the 5000/xx, /1xx, /240 and /260. The Maxine
> should work with the default declance.c from the CVS.

Does the copy on my website still work ?

It was never merged as to do it properly required a re-write of the
driver, which I never got around to, and I only had a DS5000/200, I still
have one, but no build system at the moment ...

> Regards,
> Karsten

David Airlie, Software Engineer /
pam_smb / Linux DecStation / Linux VAX / ILUG person