URGENT: CO-OPERATION AND PARTNERSHIP

To: sed@qa.nl
Subject: URGENT: CO-OPERATION AND PARTNERSHIP
From: rep2hon@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:22:31 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
DEAR SIR,

URGENT:  CO-OPERATION  AND PARTNERSHIP

I URGENTLY NEED YOUR CO-OPERATION AND URGENT PARTNERSHIP.

IT MIGHT SOUND STRANGE THAT DESPITE THE FACT THAT I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE
AND PATRTNERSHIP YET I AM A LITTLE BIT JITTERY DISCLOSSING MY IDENTITY.  PLEASE
BEAR WITH ME BECAUSE I AM DOING THIS TO PROTECT MY PERSONALITY AND POSITION AND
WOULD DISCLOSE EVERY BIT OF DETAIL TO YOU WHEN I AM WELL ASSURED THAT YOU ARE
MY FRIEND AND PARTNER.

I AM A LAWMAKER (A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY) AND URGENTLY NEED YOUR
TIMELY ASSISTANCE TO JOIN ME EXECUTE THIS DEAL.  WHILE CARRYING OUT
VERIFICATION EXERCISES AS MANDATED BY THE COMMITTEE ON CONTRACT PAYMENT
VERIFICATION, WHICH I AM PRESIDING OVER, I DISCOVERED VARIOUS FUNDS RANGING
FROM $68,000,000 TO OVER $290,000,000 WHICH WERE NOT LINKED TO SPECIFIC
CONTRACTORS.

HOWEVER, AFTER INVESTIGATIONS A STAFF AND CLOSE ASSOCIATE TO THE LATE HEAD OF
STATE CONFIDED IN ME AND DISCLOSED TO ME THAT THIS FUNDS WERE SECURED BY THE
LATE HEAD OF STATE AND PURPORTED TO HAVE BEEN DUE CONTRATORS AND HE WAS TO MOVE
THIS FUNDS TO HIS FOREGN ACCOUNTS.

BUT DUE TO THE DEMISE OF THE LATE OF HEAD OF STATE NO ONE COULD FINISH THE JOB
DUE TO LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF THIS FUND UNTIL NOW. HAVING DISCOVERED THIS AND
HAVING GOT HOLD OF CRUCIAL DOCUMENTS WE HAVE DECIDED TO DESTROY ANY LEAD TO THE
REAL SOURCE OF THE FUND AND IMPLANT INFORMATION THAT WOULD ENABLE US TRANSFER
THIS FUND WITH YOUR AID FOR OUR PRIVATE USE.

THEREFORE, I AM CALLING ON YOU TO GIVE YOUR SINCERE CONSENT AND COOPERATION SO
THAT WE WOULD ALL BENEFIT FROM THIS REAR DISCOVERY.  PLEASE NOTE THAT I WOULD
LET YOU KNOW WHO I AM AFTER I AM VERY WELL ASSURED THAT I AM SAFE DEALING WITH
YOU.

FOR FURTHER NEGOTIATION AND DISCUSSIONS PLEASE REACH ME VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
(I.E THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS I WROTE YOU THROUGH)

YOURS TRULY,
HON.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/