RE: Questions?

To: "'Matthew Dharm'" <mdharm@momenco.com>, Linux MIPS <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: RE: Questions?
From: Marc Karasek <marc_karasek@ivivity.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:40:24 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
What kernel/tools do you provide?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Dharm [mailto:mdharm@momenco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 2:45 PM
To: Marc Karasek; Linux MIPS

My company develops embedded MIPS systems, and Linux is one of our
supported operating systems.

We chose big-endian, mostly because it seemed the right choice given
the state of the tree.  Some customers have recompiled our code to run
little-endian with little problem, tho.

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107