Re: device support on indy WS !?

Subject: Re: device support on indy WS !?
From: Nicolas Sauzede <>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:01:11 +0100 (CET)
Sorry, Andrea, I can't answer your question, but I've got one for you..

 --- Andrea Venturi <> a écrit : > hi,
> i just put my hands on a couple of old indy r4000 (quite old)
> i installed so far a debian woody linux distro! amazing..

I have an old Indy too (R4K) and I would like to test the debian you
told about.. I couldn't find it (the mips port) on the debian site.

Do someone know where I could find the bin distro, ready to boot to
from the Indy ??

For now, I could just boot the kernel of the old Hard Hat (nfs root
doesn't work for me) from the local SCSI disk containing an Irix.

Nicolas Sauzede.

Yahoo! Mail :