Re: Cross toolchain problem??

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Cross toolchain problem??
From: Muthukumar Ratty <muthur@paul.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 23:22:36 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
To add to my previous mail:
The same code when I build with Algorithmics tool chain builds "jal
gt64120" properly, I mean it doesnt use _gp.

But I cannot stick with Algorithmics tool chain because when I build the
kernel 2.4.3 it complains that "my Algorithmics toolchain is old and it
builds buggy kernel."

I am really stuck here for a while and any help would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot,
Muthu