BUSINESS OFFER

To: <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: BUSINESS OFFER
From: "Thomas Aghedo" <thomasaghedo5003@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:49:28
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hello,

I have been instructed by my colleagues to look for partners
who can assist us execute an urgent business transaction
involving huge profits and international cooperation.
We are interested in the importation of Solar Panels,
Agricultural equipment and computer accessories. We need
a foreign partner who can assist us with the transaction
involving US$27 350 000.00 which has been set-aside in an
escrow account. We have resolved that a negotiable
percentage will be your commission for participating in this
transaction on our behalf and any other assistance you may
give in this deal. A percentage will also be set aside from
the entire sum to settle any expenses we may incure in the
cause on these transactions.Do not be worried about bills that
 we know we might incur as we have already made arrangements
with our creditors to offset these bills.
My colleagues and I are civil servants and as such, it is not
possible for any of us to operate a foreign account directly;
hence we are soliciting your support. We propose to finalize
the transaction in ten working days.
If this proposal is accepted please respond to us via e-mail
to enable us provide you with the detailed modalities for the
successful completion of the project. I would also suppose
you'd prefer a voice contact which requires sending your
telephone and fax numbers to facilitate the various
processes.There is no risk involved we just need an
international contact.Moreso,it will be of great importance
you provide me with your telephone/fax details,so we can
have a more detailed conversation regarding the whole
project.Please remember as against misconceptions
emanating from bad publicity that my country has received
we have made arrangements with our creditors to take care of the bills.
Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal, I apologize
on behalf of myself and my colleagues for any
inconvenience.

Yours Sincerely,

Engr:Thomas Aghedo

Ps: Please kindly respond via my private and confidential e-
mail address:thomasaghedo5003@yahoo.com