Repaired ABI documents in PDF and PS format...

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com, ralf@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Repaired ABI documents in PDF and PS format...
From: "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill@cotw.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:25:21 -0600
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Greetings.

If you have ever attempted to download and use the ABI documents
from either Caldera or from SGI for the MIPS ABI and or the
System V Interface Definition Fourth Edition documents, you
will find that they are corrupted. I have uploaded the repaired
documents in both PDF and PS format:

    ftp://ftp.cotw.com/ABI

Ralf, would you please replace the files on the SGI FTP site with
these? I have already emailed Caldera to update the documents.
Thanks.

-Steve

--
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer