RE: Is this a toolchain bug?

To: "Tommy S. Christensen" <>
Subject: RE: Is this a toolchain bug?
From: "Matthew Dharm" <>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:29:53 -0800
Cc: "Kevin Paul Herbert" <>, "Linux-MIPS" <>
Either insmod or depmod should complain if it can detect a scenario
like this.

Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You