Re: Problem with delo

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Problem with delo
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 20:43:54 +0100
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Sat, 2002-02-23 20:11:26 +0100, Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
wrote in message <20020223191126.GA18791@paradigm.rfc822.org>:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 07:17:34PM +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > extfs_open returned Unknown ext2 error(2133571404)
> > Couldnt fetch config.file /etc/delo.conf
>
> Hmmm - looks strange ...

From my understanding, the stage-2 part is loaded by a known block
list, but the kernel is then fetched with the help of the e2fs lib.
Delo contains an own version of this lib. Does it work with the
current ext2 code? ...or is there maybe a Problem with only supporting
the "old" ext2 code (from 2.0.x time)? I'll test this as soon as I've
again placed the box on a desk.

MfG, JBG
PS: Windowmaker is running fine on it, but the keyboard mapping is
a bit wrong when running X11. There's no space on the space key:-(

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw   .   jbglaw@lug-owl.de   .   +49-172-7608481
         -- New APT-Proxy written in shell script --