Anyone have the e1000.o driver working?

To: "Linux-MIPS" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Anyone have the e1000.o driver working?
From: "Matthew Dharm" <mdharm@momenco.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:22:57 -0800
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Does anyone here have the e1000.o driver from Intel for their gigabit
ethernet devices working on a MIPS?

After overcoming the intitial CFLAGS problem, the darned thing just
seems to keep crashing on me during initialization.  I'm looking for a
datapoint to suggest that it's either (a) a problem with my linux
port, or (b) a problem with their driver.

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107