Re: pthread support in mipsel-linux

To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org>
Subject: Re: pthread support in mipsel-linux
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:06:58 +0100 (MET)
Cc: Wayne Gowcher <wgowcher@yahoo.com>, Linux-MIPS <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, H . J . Lu wrote:

> Mutex is now implemented with spin lock by default. BTW, how many

 Well, testandset() from linuxthreads/sysdeps/mips/pt-machine.h should
work fine with -mips1.  As should __pthread_spin_lock() from
linuxthreads/sysdeps/mips/pspinlock.c.

> people have run "make check" on glibc compiled -mips1?

 No idea.  I may run `./configure && make all && make check' tonight on my
system as it's going to be idle over the weekend anyway.  It should finish
by Monday. ;-)