PATCH: Ocelot (resend) and Ocelot-G

To: "Linux-MIPS" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>, "Ralf Baechle" <ralf@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: PATCH: Ocelot (resend) and Ocelot-G
From: "Matthew Dharm" <mdharm@momenco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:42:29 -0800
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Ralf --

Attached to this message is a patch to update the support for the
Ocelot to support both v1 and v2 PROMs (with auto-detection!) and add
support for the Ocelot-G.

The update to the Ocelot is something I _thought_ I already sent
you... but it's not in the CVS repository, so I can't be sure.  It's
in my development tree, so I figured I'd send it as part of this
update anyway.

Support for the Ocelot-G isn't quite done yet, but it's very close.
The ethernet drivers need to be worked on, but the board is currently
running on my workbench with an add-on ethernet card and NFS-root.  So
far, it seems pretty stable.

This patch is against a recent CVS snapshot (from about an hour ago).

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107