Re: Where can I find archives for this site please ???

To: "Salisbury, Roger G" <Roger.Salisbury@team.telstra.com>
Subject: Re: Where can I find archives for this site please ???
From: Gerald Champagne <gerald.champagne@esstech.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:30:33 -0600
Cc: "'linux-mips'" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com

Salisbury, Roger G wrote:
Anybody
Where can I find archives for this site please ???

There's a web-based archive here:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-mips&r=1&w=2

but it looks like it isn't archiving all of the messages.

You can get the mail archive files directly from sgi here:

http://oss.sgi.com/mips/archive/

You can download a file, place it in the directory where your
Email package stores its folders, and it should appear as
a normal folder in most Email packages.

These arechives are a gold mine to anyone doing Mips development,
with or without Linux as the OS.

Gerald