Re: Latest kernel?

To: Robert Rusek <robru@teknuts.com>
Subject: Re: Latest kernel?
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:15:07 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 02:00:36PM -0800, Robert Rusek wrote:
> Where can I obtain the latest stable build of the kernel.  I need it to work
> on my SGI IP22.  If possible I do not want to use CSV since I do not have a
> high speed internet connection.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I dont think there are regular tarballs - Take the pain once - checkout
the kernel and before modifying make a tarball. Then you can just

cvs -z3 update -Pd

Your tarball all the time. BTW: You should checkout -r linux_2_4 as
i dont think 2.5 has success reports on mips already.

Flo
Nine nineth on september the 9th              Welcome to the new billenium