RE: fsck fails on latest 2.4 kernel

To: "Ralf Baechle" <ralf@oss.sgi.com>, "Carsten Langgaard" <carstenl@mips.com>, <hjl@lucon.org>
Subject: RE: fsck fails on latest 2.4 kernel
From: "Matthew Dharm" <mdharm@momenco.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:43:10 -0800
Cc: <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hrm... Looks like I'm getting bitten by this bug also.

I'm using H.J.'s toolchain RPMs for building the userspace
applications, but the same tools as Carsten for building the kernel.
I guess that combination doesn't work, either.

Unfortunately, the RPMs that H.J. has put on oss.sgi.com won't install
on my system -- wrong version of RedHat.  And I don't see the source
to his toolchain RPMs, so I can't rebuild it myself for the local
libraries.

Any suggestions on what the best approach is?

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107