RE: fsck fails on latest 2.4 kernel

To: "Ralf Baechle" <>, "Carsten Langgaard" <>, <>
Subject: RE: fsck fails on latest 2.4 kernel
From: "Matthew Dharm" <>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:43:10 -0800
Cc: <>
Hrm... Looks like I'm getting bitten by this bug also.

I'm using H.J.'s toolchain RPMs for building the userspace
applications, but the same tools as Carsten for building the kernel.
I guess that combination doesn't work, either.

Unfortunately, the RPMs that H.J. has put on won't install
on my system -- wrong version of RedHat.  And I don't see the source
to his toolchain RPMs, so I can't rebuild it myself for the local

Any suggestions on what the best approach is?

Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You