Re: Help with OOPSes, anyone?

To: Pete Popov <ppopov@mvista.com>
Subject: Re: Help with OOPSes, anyone?
From: Matthew Dharm <mdharm@momenco.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:24:04 -0800
Cc: linux-mips <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Well, we're using very late RM7000 silicon, so I doubt that's the problem.
But it's a good thing to look at, anyway.

Tho it kinda conflicts with the datapoint that we actually had a stable
kernel on this hardware before.  Tho, like I said, that's not much of a
datapoint -- more testing coming!

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Work: mdharm@momenco.com
Senior Software Designer, Momentum Computer