Re: Au1000/Linux-LSP

To: Bob McGhee <>,
Subject: Re: Au1000/Linux-LSP
From: Wolfgang Heidrich <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:45:58 +0100
Hi Bob,

>Hi Wolfgang,
>Have you been successful in getting the latest files?

Yes, thank you very much, now I really have Beta6 and Beta5.
But USB still doesn't work, I still get the message
"usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=3 (error=-145)"
everytime I plug in a USB device in J2. The same happens with J24.

Only one thing changed (look my Email in the newsgroup from January 10):
With Beta4-Version I always was getting the message
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 3
usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=3 (error=-145)
already during booting of the kernel, although there were no USB
devices connected.
But with Beta6-Version I just get it when plugging in a device after
usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=2 (error=-145)
usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=3 (error=-145)

The version of the LSP is now

The Pb1000 Board Serial Number is 5070.
Maybe you can tell me that the reason is just a buggy Au1000,
and perhaps USB is going to work, when we get our own Au1000-boards
with newer versions of the Au1000.

Thanks in advance