Re: Remove

To: Mike Schiraldi <mgs21@columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: Remove
From: Matt <matth@matthoppes.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:10:18 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Winecellarconstruction / Weinkellerbau Gruber <office@winecellar.at>, mail1@winecellar.at
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
A side note.. I used special e-mail address for things.. apaprently they
"web crawled" slashdot.org and took e-mail address from there (and maybe
elsewhere?) because they sent mail (this one) to the address I ONLY use
for slashdot!

I like angles, but only to a degree.
The most important part of a microbiologist's job is not letting
the little things get to him.