Re: Remove

To: Mike Schiraldi <mgs21@columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: Remove
From: QuantumG <qg@nuclear.biodome.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:18:23 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Winecellarconstruction / Weinkellerbau Gruber <office@winecellar.at>, <mail1@winecellar.at>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Then I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.  My name
is Trent Waddington, I'm a compiler tester in the United Kingdom and I
have no idea what this list is.  The web page at the address of which this
list appears to be hosted has contact details as such:

   WEINKELLERBAU FRIEDRICH GRUBER Ges.m.b.H.
   A- 2770 Gutenstein, Ferdinand Raimund - Straße 171
   Tel.: +43 / 26 34  / 74 65, FAX +43 / 26 34 / 85 85

Would any members of this list who are in Germany (and I'm sure there are
a few) please call this number and threaten the life of whoever answers.
I am now adding a deny rule to my mail browser.  Thanks for playing.