Perl on R4k6 (_not_ the segfault problem)

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Perl on R4k6 (_not_ the segfault problem)
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:05:14 +0100
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hi!

I'm facing another problem with Perl. (Again, this is on nfsroot.)
Some perl scripts ( notably update-info) stall, they do not(!)
segfault). I strace'd it a time, last operation was a munmap().

The problem appears independend of the settings for LD_BIND_NOW,
so it's different from the problem described on Debian's
Ports pages.

Is anybody working on this, or is anything known about this?

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw   .   jbglaw@lug-owl.de   .   +49-172-7608481
         -- New APT-Proxy written in shell script --