Re: libtool warning on redhat 7.1 native mipsel compile

Subject: Re: libtool warning on redhat 7.1 native mipsel compile
From: Brian Murphy <brian.murphy@eicon.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:57:05 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
"H . J . Lu" wrote:

> I should have made myself clearer. I do have X rpms. In fact, my RedHat
> 7.1 mips port has XFree86 4.1 rpms. I just don't use them on my machine.
> I simply can't afford to put X on it. My mips box is used to track gcc
> 3.1, which breaks on Linux/mips almost every week, if not everyday. It
> takes 2 days for me bootstrap/check gcc 3.1 on that box. I need
> something simple to reproduce it.
>
> H.J.

Is it possible for us to help? We have some machines here (Lasat
Masquerade Pro)
which have NEC VR5000 CPU's running at 266 MHz fitted with harddisk and
running
a 2.4.17 kernel. We currently have the debian mips distribution
installed on
them. Perhaps the scripts you use to build/test gcc could be run on one
of
these machines?

/Brian