RE: MIPS64 status?

To: "Jason Gunthorpe" <>
Subject: RE: MIPS64 status?
From: "Matthew Dharm" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:27:02 -0800
Cc: <>

Were you actually using 64-bit addresses on the PCI bus?

My guess is that with some creative address mappings, this could be
done.  The PCI bus itself would use only 32-bit address, but the CPU
would use a base address offset into the >4G range.

Yeah, I could see how that could get ugly...

Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You