LTP tests / Crash :)

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: LTP tests / Crash :)
From: Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:49:03 +0100
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hi,
i am just trying to run the LTP (Linux Test Project -> ltp.sf.net)
on a 2.4.16 SGI/Indy and it seems to crash reproducable :)

<<<test_start>>>
tag=getpeername01 stime=1010706641
cmdline="getpeername01"
contacts=""
analysis=exit
initiation_status="ok"
<<<test_output>>>

On 2 different machines - Running both 2.4.16 Debian/Sid and
Debian/Woody - I will try to gather the oops - But it seems we should
take the LTP for regular regression tests :)

Crashes are:

Kernel unaligned instruction access in unaligned.c:do_ade, line 397

and

Unhandled kernel unaligned access in unaligned.c:emulate_load_store_isns, line
342

Flo
Nine nineth on september the 9th              Welcome to the new billenium