Question about SMP NEC RISCServer

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Question about SMP NEC RISCServer
From: Nicholas Harring <nharring@webley.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 18:59:10 -0600
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hi all,
I have a question which, while partially addressed in the HOWTO, I wanted to ask here to determine if the HOWTO is 100% up to date. I recently acquired an NEC RISCServer 4200 with four Mips R4400 cpus. Is this machine still completely unsupported, or is there work ongoing into getting it to boot
with four cpus?
If there is work ongoing, please contact me as I'd love to volunteer my machine and time to help test and so on.
Thanks in advance,
Nick Harring