Re: general linux question

To: "Siders, Keith" <keith_siders@toshibatv.com>
Subject: Re: general linux question
From: Marc Karasek <marc_karasek@ivivity.com>
Date: 02 Jan 2002 15:30:26 -0500
Cc: "Linux-Mips (E-mail)" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
You could embed a header into the file itself that is lart of the linker
directive file.  These variables would be available from w/i the
program.  They are kinda like global variables.  The version could then
be tracked thru this file.  You can use things like compile date/time
etc. Each time you recompile the variables would change.

--
Marc Karasek