Re: 2.4.16 success on Indy (was Re: 2.4.16 success on Decstation 5000/15

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: 2.4.16 success on Indy (was Re: 2.4.16 success on Decstation 5000/150)
From: Ladislav Michl <ladislav.michl@hlubocky.del.cz>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 17:35:39 +0100 (CET)
Cc: Ian Chilton <ian@ichilton.co.uk>, Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>, linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> > Has any changes been made to the IRQ code lately?
>
> There indeed were and the guilty person already sent me a few fixes which
> I haven't applied yet.

There is another bug i know about. When you powerup machine calibrating
delay loop takes approx. 70 sec (on Indy 100MHz). It seems that no (timer)
interrupt arrive during this delay. I didn't notice that, because i only
rebooted machine when i was testing it (in this case, everything works
well). I'll fix it as soon (monday) as i return from mountains.

        Laďa