Re: FPU interrupt handler

To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Subject: Re: FPU interrupt handler
From: "Houten K.H.C. van (Karel)" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:19:56 +0100
Hi Maciej

You wrote:
>  I would *really* appreciate any feedback on DECstation patches I'm
> sending here -- for quite some time I have a feeling I'm the last one to
> run Linux on a DECstation... :-(

I would love to do more work on my DECstation, but I had some disk
problems recently, and I don't seem te get any newer kernels
then 2.4.0-test9 running after a native compile by the toolchain
provided by H.J. Lu.

Some kernels don't start-up, others hang just before forking init,
and all have problems with my serial console.

When I get a recent kernel running again, I would love to update my
DECStation Linux Website with newer instructions and a new root FS.

Karel van Houten