Re: advice on dz.c

To: William Lee Irwin III <wli@holomorphy.com>
Subject: Re: advice on dz.c
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 11:44:40 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
This is unusual I've just taken a run down through a diff of 1.17 and 1.22
from the MIPS CVS tree and I can't see anything that could cause breakage
that has been changed... I'd try commentined out the DZ_DEBUG stuff.. this
isn't meant to be called... unless someone wants to specifically debug
their dz.c on a decstation.... otherwise it should be switched off..

Granted to code doesn't look like it would compile with it off..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied@skynet.ie