Re: Linux on RM600

To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <>
Subject: Re: Linux on RM600
From: Florian Lohoff <>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:09:00 -0800
On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 12:02:47AM +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> Shit. Does anybody know something about Siemen's / SNI's / Wincor's
> documentation policy? Karsten? Any hope to get the box running with
> linux?

There is no documentation i know of - But we should be able to reactivate
a couple of people within SNI/Paderborn (Probably they are even reading
on here) which can at least give good answers to intelligent questions.

Florian Lohoff                     +49-5201-669912
Nine nineth on september the 9th              Welcome to the new billenium