Re: Linux on RM600

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Linux on RM600
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:35:56 +0100
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Fri, 2001-11-09 13:12:11 -0800, Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
wrote in message <20011109131211.D8243@paradigm.rfc822.org>:
> On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 09:25:21PM +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > The howto states that there's currently no linux running on the RM600.
> > Is this information up-to-date? ...or has already some work be done? I
>
> *Cough* You could also kill an Elephant with certain extension steps.

I know:-) But what about the RM600. I've found some announcement
for some SAP monitoring system running on "RM600/LINUX" (can be
found at http://www.save.de/bereiche/ak_s/sap/sap1000/agenda.html).

I found arbitrary texts talking about RM600 and Reliant Unix, but
that's not what I want. (Or do I want to have the 2nd exotic O/S
running?)

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw   .   jbglaw@lug-owl.de   .   +49-172-7608481