attached is a first set of patches to make arcboot somewhat work for
big endian mips, mostly:
- compile with -fno-pic, since the IP22 PROMs can't handle this
- IP22 uses ARCS not ARC (MEMORYTYPE)
- IP22 is big endian (LARGEINTEGER)
- move everything into KSEG0
- make function prototypes same as in libc
- remove i386 references
- convert some ARCS errorcodes to EXT2_ET_ errors, since
ARCS errorcodes let ext2fs_strerror crash.
It does still not boot the kernel correctly, but it's quiet close...
Description: Text document