Re: BE Toolchain

To: Dan Temple <dant@mips.com>
Subject: Re: BE Toolchain
From: Marc Karasek <marc_karasek@ivivity.com>
Date: 02 Nov 2001 09:18:31 -0500
Cc: Linux MIPS <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
I should have been more specific,  I should have said cross-toolchain.
x86 -> MIPS.  I will check out the packages you mentioned below, and
will investigate them as an option.  But as of right now, our build
enviroment is still x86 Linux (RH 7.1).  We will be targeting a MIPS
processor of our own, I cannot get into too many details.  We are using
the Malta board right now for some testing/eval work.  But will be
quickly moving to our own platform in the near future.  At that time the
Malta will prob be put aside.

--
Marc Karasek