Re: [Fwd: Kernel panic: Caught reserved exception - should not happen.]

To: Jun Sun <jsun@mvista.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Kernel panic: Caught reserved exception - should not happen.]
From: Scott A McConnell <samcconn@cotw.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 17:13:08 -0500
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Jun Sun wrote:

> Try the following patch.  It is outdated, and it may not apply cleanly.
> But you should get an idea about the intention of the fix.
>
> Please let me know the result.

It looks like a winner to me. I applied the patch compiled, ran and
cleaned up the ltp tests twice. I was getting between 2-6 (exception
errors) for each cycle I did not have a single failure.

You wouldn't happen to have knowledge of some patches that fix pthreads?

Thanks very much!

--
Scott A. McConnell