Re: Toshiba TX3927 board boot problem.

Subject: Re: Toshiba TX3927 board boot problem.
From: Atsushi Nemoto <>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:30:11 +0900 (JST)
ralf> I don't think there is much point in returning a version number
ralf> if there is nothing we could return a version number of.  Well,
ralf> maybe the fp emulation sw version or kernel version.  What would
ralf> you consider a sensible return value?

The reason of my request is that user-mode gdb reports error on "info
reg" command.  "info reg" command shows fsr and fir.

So, I don't care the return value.  I think "0" is enough for FPU-less

Atsushi Nemoto