Re: Origin 200

Subject: Re: Origin 200
From: Lukas Hejtmanek <>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:02:12 +0200
On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 02:59:41PM -0400, wrote:
> I didn't notice any huge differences.  My ASIC HUB ran at a different
> speed, 120mhz IIRC.  I will try to aquire a single proc module for my
> o200.  Lukas: Can I get a copy of your boot messages under linux?

Copy of boot messages are at

I've tried compile as small kernel as possible config is also at that web page
messages also. It seems it booted ok to the last message kernel panic no root
(that's ok nfsroot was not compiled in) But I tested it only once so mayby it is
just random behaviour.

Lukáš Hejtmánek