Re: I am looking for a mips machine

To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org>
Subject: Re: I am looking for a mips machine
From: Carsten Langgaard <carstenl@mips.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:28:18 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hi,

I promised you a Malta some time ago, but we have been short on the
boards.
We should get some in the very near future, so I hope to be able to send
you a board.
You can run the board in both endianness.
I can probably not give you a very fast system at the moment, but
hopefully when we have some faster CPUs, I can ship a faster daughter
card.

/Carsten

--
_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:carstenl@mips.com
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com